It's been a while. And the reason it's been a while is because I have been 'revising', or at least I should've been revising.
I thought I'd do a quick little cute post which was nice n easy and interesting. So here I am- jumping on the What's In My Bag Tag band wagon.
In case you aren't a blog reader (don't know why you'd be on here if you weren't but whatever), Or if you aren't in the mood to read a long post. Pop on over to my YouTube channel and watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lycYguh8g&feature=channel&list=UL
Anyway, Let's get on with this thaaang.
|It has 3 pockets.|
|The first pocket.|
From right to left and top to bottom.
- A loverly sanitary towel. Mmmm
- Mac lipstick in Creme Cup
- A broken Barbie comb
- A even lovelier tampon.
- Hand sanitiser.
- Jelly Pong Pong lip gloss in Cherry Surprise
- Avon lip gloss
- 2True eye-shadow
- A miniature Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume
- A sample of Clarins foundation
- A strawberry lip balm
- 2 perfume samples of which I don't know the name of.
The main pocket.....
The main pocket.
- My purse. This is from a brand called Sadler- again I got this about 122345678987654321 years ago and if I'm honest, I don't like it too much.
- A free Tom&Jerry game from a Maccy D's Happy Meal
- A collection of papers including; a menu, receipts, cut outs from magazines, sweet wrappers.
- 2 packs of anti bacterial hand wipes
- Nail file
- Pets Rock Michael Jackson Vanilla Thriller wipes
- Betty Boop compact mirror
- A penny
- A mobile sock?
- A used lollipop stick
- A thing which holds perfume but doesn't work
- Disco ball keyring
- A bracelet.
And the last pocket.....
- 2 plastic forks
- 9 plastic spoons
- An assortment of pens
- 2 ice-cream spoons
- 2 straws
- 3 packets of tomato ketchup
- Throat lozengers
- Phineas and Ferb Silly Bandz
There, That;'s what is in my bag. Blaady Hell it's a lot.