Friday 2 November 2012

Empties #1

For some reason, I have a huge amount of products that I've used up recently, i say recently, Really I mean about 2-3 months, Goodness knows why I've kept all the packaging instead of throwing it out, But what better excuse to write a blogpost on it. 
So, Without further a do. Here it is...

Febreeze Caribbean  Paradise Room Freshener
I know, I know, You're going to think I'm weird. But honestly, I love this stuff. I literally go through bottles and bottles. It's my favourite scent in the whole entire world. I even got one of these for my birthday. You can judge me. I don't care. Just go smell it.

Soap And Glory Glam-A-Lot Body Spray

This is probably my signature scent really, I've repurchesed it so many times. It's not the most famous Soap & Glory scent, But it's by far my favourite in comparison to Mist You Madly. It smells kindof vannilery with a tiny bit of musk? (That may be completly wrong as I'm awful at describing scents.)


Superdrug Tea Tree Cleanser & Toner
I usually go for another cleanser, also by Superdrug, Same type of thing mind. This one however, I didn't massively rate. It didn't break me out or irritate my skin and it did it's job but didn't really make me go WOW! MY SKIN LOOKS GOOOOOOD!. I wouldn't repurchase this.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair
This is a "Liquid silk express-repair-conditioner" and I would spray this in dry hair once it had been styled for as a shine spray almost. Now, This. Is. Incredible. This is the second time I've repurchased and I cannot find any more anywhere! So, if you're lucky enough to spot one, Buy it now! It left my gorgeously smooth and silky. I have natural curly hair and it really helped define the curls also. 


 Avon Advanced Techniques Dry Ends Serum
This is a really nice serum which I would use just after I'd washed my hair when It was wet as I think this would be too heavy for dry hair. It comes in a lovely glass bottles and a pump, isn't too runny either. Thumbs up Avon.

Charles Worthington Heat Defence Spray
I tend to buy the mini versions of heat defence spray Don't ask me why. But I ran out and after rummaging through my drawers (oo-er) i found this which I bought aggges ago. It's ok, I guess. I honestly don't have an opinion on this.

Trevor Sorbie Beautifully Straigtened Heat Defence Blow Dry Spray
Again, another mini version. This, I do have an opinion on however. I really like this product, especially (as this is what it's designed for) when I would straighten my hair. It is light, doesn't weigh my hair down and keeps my hair straight for longer.

 Directions Lilac Hair Dye

You may or may not know that I have a few different colours in my hair, have done for about 10 months now, and for a lot of that time I would use Directions hair dye. this colours in lilac. I still have a little left but i don't think I'm going to continue to dye my hair multi-colours as I want a bit of a change. I'll do a full blogpost on the Directions dye and what i prefer etc if you would like me to.

Maybelline Colossal Volume Cat Eyes Mascara
I am a huge mascara junkie, and this mascara I love. It's been well loved and treasured, hence the rubbed off packaging. This mascara is super volumising and lengthening too actually, which I wasn't expecting too much. I will probably repurchase this in the future.

Colourworks Mascara
I got this mascara in a little gift set of colourworks products for my birthday or Christmas or something, and never really gave it much thought. But recently my other mascara (see above) ran out, so I reached for this, not expecting much. Oh, How wrong I was. This is literally the best mascara I have used... And I've used a lot. This lengthens like crazy, volumises incredibly and separates your lashes, can be used alone or with multiple coats and will always create a false lash effect. Amazing. 

 Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfecter.
This, Is the never ending BB cream. I've had this since the very  eyer beginning of summer and It has only just ran out. This stuff is good, I liked it and for the price, lasts you forever! It gives a pretty decent coverage for a BB cream, not too sure about the whole 'Miracle Skin Perfecting' bit mind. 


 Neutrogena visibly Clear Rapidly Clear Spot Treatment. 
I've sworn by this spot treatment for years now, And I think it's time for a change. It does work and is an incredible product, but i think my skins almost got used to this now, Does that even happen? So this shall be the last time I throw this out *sniff sniff* Unless I don't find a spot treatment as good as it.....


So, that is it everyone. My empties of the moment. i will probably have more of these coming. So i hope you like them.

Byye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment